Sunday, October 18, 2009

Stuff ur mobile could do that u ddnt know

I was checking out my inbox today lots of emails from my aunt mostly about how dangerous things are and all.. but smthn had caught my attention the title was called what things ur mobile could do :
- Did you know that Nokia Mobiles owners could re-charge their dead batteries up to 50% just my typing in this code 3370#?

- Stolen mobiles could be exterminated and destroyed by dialling the call center and giving them the 15 digits # by dialing this code in # 0 6 # ?

- If you lost ur car keys u could open ur car by having someone at home hold ur spare keys towards their phone while talking to u and its open ;D !!!

- And finally 211 is an emergency number that could be dialled anywhere eventhough u dont have service ( i bet this fact is old but useful eh ? ) ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment